Welcome to Østerbro
What is Østerbro Local Committee?
The local committee is 23 volunteers from Østerbro who represent political parties, housing associations, the local business community as well as cultural and sports associations. The volunteers are devoted to ensure that local knowledge is taken into consideration when developing Østerbro. The municipality furthermore always consults the Local Committee in matters that affect Østerbro. Please contact the secretariat if you have any questions related to Østerbro or if you would like a specific Østerbro-related case to be brought up in the local committee.
Are you going to carry out an activity in Østerbro?
The Local Committee distributes funds to activities that benefit the people in Østerbro. Please contact the secretariat if you want to know more.
Contact the secretariat
You are always welcome to contact the secretariat if you have any questions regarding Østerbro. Our mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictures from Østerbro
- 1 / 12Go for a run in Kildevældsparken
- 2 / 12Or do your exercise at Konditaget with a view of The Silo
- 3 / 12Visit the cosy atmosphere at Østerfælled Torv
- 4 / 12Or the local fisherman in Nordhavn
- 5 / 12Relaxing in Fælledparken with a view of the national stadium (Parken)
- 6 / 12The sun is setting in Fælledparken
- 7 / 12Street art by Ib Spang Olsen
- 8 / 12The cosy street of Olufsgade during wintertime
- 9 / 12Svanemøllen beach during summertime
- 10 / 12Go for a swim - all year round
- 11 / 12Svanemølleværket with 20sec exposure
- 12 / 12Nordhavn and Østerbro from above